Are you looking for a hearing aid that’s not only reliable, but has crystal clear sound quality and is incredibly affordable? Enter the Otofonix Sona. The Sona offers many features found in expensive hearing aids – but at a fraction of the cost. And, unlike nearly all hearing aids, you can purchase the Sona online. We also have a walkthrough of the Sona app on our website. So if you aren’t a computer expert, this model takes the guessing out of trial-and-error that plague many comparable apps. The proprietary app is full of features for both iPhone and Android phones.
Additionally, the low-profile design makes it nearly invisible to wear. And, you aren’t required to visit an audiologist for a hearing test and follow-up visits; making the Sona even more enticing. You’ll save money and time with this impressive model.
The Sona is versatile with 4 pre-configured programs (controlled via the Bluetooth smartphone app) and 10 volume levels that are designed to treat mild-to-moderate hearing loss. The directional microphone makes the Sona easily adaptable to any situation: from conversations in a crowded restaurant to playing one-on-one with your grandkids.
The comparatively low cost is the most attractive feature. Most hearing aids in the Sona’s class cost anywhere from $1500-$4500. You will pay a fraction of that price and receive many of the same advanced features and functionality. Further, our award-winning, US based, customer service is friendly and knowledgeable – there are very few issues that cannot be solved by our hearing aid experts.
Finally, the Otofonix Sona comes with a 45 risk-free trial. This makes the Sona an incredible buy. Try them, and if it isn’t everything you expected – return for a full refund. You truly have nothing to lose, and a whole new world of sound to gain when you purchase the Sona. Our Otofonix customer service team (unlike other hearing aid companies out there) will guide you through the steps on how to make a return – no questions asked.
- Can be purchased online
- Is a fraction of the cost of similar devices, and possibly could be the cheapest hearing aid in its class
- 45 day money-back guarantee
- The model comes with a robust app that walks you through the process
- A low-profile design – you will not feel embarrassed to wear this hearing aid in public
- Award winning customer service
- Incredible value for the money
- Cannot stream music or phone calls
- Only available in BTE (behind the ear) only
- 4 pre-set configurations and 10 levels of volume control
- A proprietary Bluetooth-enabled app that offers functional, yet an uncomplicated feature
- 5-Star customer service that will assist you with the Sona for a lifetime
- Affordable cost – one of the most inexpensive, yet feature rich, hearing aids on the market.
- 45-day risk-free trial.
- Incredibly easy to use even if you aren’t smartphone savvy
- No visits to an audiologist required.